Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Growing . . .

Susannah's not the only one growing these days. As you can see from the baby bump in the pictures below, I have been very busy growing baby williams #2 (aka "beanie"). we learned quickly that "new baby" wasn't the best of nicknames, so "beanie" it is. I'm around 18 weeks and due September 27th. We're hoping for an on-time delivery or Susannah may have to share her Sept 29th b-day. Come July I guess I will be eating both ice chips and my words about never having another summer pregnancy : )





2 comments:

Lindsay Jordan said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!! We are very excited for you! I will call you soon. it's just always too late once I get kealy down to bed.

RF said...

Yay - love the beanie bump! I am so excited to meet him or her...

:-) Love you all!

"Auntie" Rach