Wednesday, September 24, 2008

40 weeks and still pregnant

So, today is my due date, and still no baby. I thought for sure this baby was coming early has I have been having "pre-labor" for over a month now. susannah was born on her due date and I guess I kind of expected the same punctuality from Beanie. I have to say it does feel like things are happening finally, but I'll believe it when I see the baby. we are so excited to meet this little person. susannah runs to the baby's room at least once a day yelling, "baby, where are you."

so while we continue to wait we take every chance we can to enjoy the last days as a family of three. here are some recent pictures . . .


susannah on her swing in the backyard.


susannah sporting an outfit that I used to wear as a baby (yes, susannah is now about the size that I was at a year).


dressing up in daddy's fleece vest. she reminded me of one of those ghosts from the old packman video games the way she seemingly "floated" through the house.

3 comments:

RF said...

WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET BEANIE!! The aunties are excited... :-) Praying for you!!

Unknown said...

I love Susannah in Grimes' vest and I can imagine how she'd look like a pac-man ghost. Sammy had a great time today, in fact he cried for 1/2 an hour afterwards because he wanted Susannah (and was sleepy). Thanks for having us over; it was very nice to have a little visit. Hope things will happen for you tonight or tomorrow so Grimes will have the weekend off and get extra time at home! Give us a call if you need anything.

The Sinks said...

So sorry to leave you as the last one standing... I was so hoping and praying when I went in to have Jackson that you'd be there too, because I can only imagine how I'd have felt if the tables were turned! Praying that the baby comes very SOON! (I must say, however, that if mine had waited any longer, I can't imagine how big he would have been!!!) :) Waiting for news soon...! :)