Sunday, August 31, 2008

nesting



Well, the Williamses have officially started nesting. I have to admit, this is a little scary since it it is very out of character and didn't happen at all before susannah was born. yesterday we washed and detailed both cars. we were talking about washing the car and susannah chimmed in "for beanie." I thought that was cute. the second picture is grimes and susannah cleaning up the backyard and planting grass. I don't have a picture, but last week's project was steam cleaning our carpets!?! Clutter has been driving me crazy and I actually had a fleeting thought of boxing up all of susannah's toys (cruel, I know - I wouldn't actually do this). we are a little more than 3 weeks out from my due date, and all the signs indicate that things are quickly moving in one direction. we are all so excited and can't wait to meet our little beanie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how exciting! i'm very impressed with your nesting, i wish that had happened for us. :) does grimes work saturday? charlie does, if you guys would want to get together for some play time. hope you're feeling okay.

The Sinks said...

Katie, I occasionally check your blog from the Evanses, and had to comment on this post, since the same thing is happening with us. I didn't nest much at all with Kathryn, but this time around has been crazy, including detailing the washing machine (?!?), scrubbing every floor on my hands and knees, and going crazy with the laundry! Not too much longer for us now! Hope we can be hospital buddies! :)

~Cristen